E•Z Breathe® Ventilation System
Cleaner Air for a Healthier Lifestyle
Basement Specialists is affiliated with Healthy Homes of Colorado for the E·Z Breathe® Ventilation System. As homes become more and more energy efficient, whole house ventilation systems are becoming a required component of new construction.
You can have this cutting edge technology economically installed in your home today.
The E·Z Breathe® Ventilation System is easily installed and is the ultimate dehumidifier and air purifier at half the cost of ownership of other systems. It can make a dramatic difference in the moisture levels in your home while combating destructive dampness. The E·Z Breathe® System provides ventilation that is essential to improving the quality of the indoor air in your home or office.
E·Z Breathe® is the efficient choice for a moisture-free home:
- Maintenance free and easy to operate with no filters to change or buckets of water to empty.
- Energy efficient: Costs less than $2 per month to operate.
- Large capacity: One E·Z Breathe® unit does work comparable to seven dehumidifiers.
- Versatile: E·Z Breathe® can be used in full basements, slabs or crawl spaces.
The E·Z Breathe® System is a maintenance free unit that helps protect your home and family from excess moisture, molds, toxins, allergies and poor air quality resulting in a cleaner, healthier living environment. It provides powerful ventilation, supporting both the EPA and the American Lung Associations’ recommendations to use a ventilated system to reduce indoor air pollution.
The E·Z Breathe® unit itself is a quiet, unobtrusive apparatus that fits easily into any room in the house. With no water or filters to change, it requires no on-going time or attention. With its energy efficient design, it requires very little power and no on-going investment. It is a truly revolutionary approach to home ventilation.
Basement Specialists has E·Z Breathe® Ventilation System product brochures available and would be happy to talk with you about the installation and operation of any of this product. For additional information, you can also visit the E Z Breathe® Ventilation System website.
- For new basement finish projects that are over $75,000, Basement Specialists will include one model 400 whole house ventilation system as a bonus.